Halloween Fun!


Happy Halloween!!!

I tried to make it as fun as possible today and really limited my unpacking time. 

However, Lexi doesn't exactly show much excitement in my first morning picture.

We started the day off with donuts (of course) and then got into some fun Halloween shirts. 
Oh, and we sent Lexi off to school.

And while she was gone, Izaac helped me make some monster cupcakes. I thought they turned out pretty cute =)




Afterwards, I went out for a little bit to eat one myself. 
I still can't get over this new view. 

It was so nice that it was overcast and I wasn't being burned to a crisp too.


A little bit later I attempted to get some cute shots of the boys.




Zavier was much easier alone than with Izaac lol



And then, we went and picked up our Lexi girl!


And had mummy hot dogs after we got back home.





And pretty soon it was time to get dressed up, pick up some pizza, and go!
We were going to Jacob and Cari's to do our trick or treating.

One last shot before the night chaos! 


Comments

Popular Posts