Can't Stop, Won't Stop

 Moving day is fast approaching.
And while I very well could just spend all of my time packing, I am choosing to make things much more exciting around here.

Maybe August and September helped expand my energy pool because even though I have tons to do, in regards to moving, I also can't stop myself from doing projects! 

I can't complain though because I sincerely love being "project" busy! 

And unlike 90 % of the world, I actually also really love packing. Mostly because I like organizing and throwing things out =)

Here's a taste of what I've been up to.
(Remember though that I am the absolute worst at before and afters lol)

Remake of my coffee table


It used to just be plain black lol


Painting our DVD stand white


This guy's not a project, he's just cute. He's also so wonderful for supporting me in my endeavors


Almost done with Lexi's jelly fish costume for Halloween! This one I really should have taken a before shot of. Only because it started out as a lone sombrero 


This isn't really a project either but it interrupted packing all the same. Actually making these made me do a little un-packing lol but I promised Lexi I would make pumpkin bars for her last day of school here in Cottonwood.


And here is a project that I did at Jake and Cari's. You know, because I didn't have enough at home =)

This is the only before shot I have of the dresser. And I haven't even taken a good after one yet hahaha but the jist is that I got a slightly beat up dresser off of craigslist...


And of course, sanded, primed, and painted it white =)


I really think that one of the things I am most grateful for in my life is my energy. I am not sure why I was blessed with such drive to do things but I can't imagine not having it. 

Projects, keep coming at me!



Comments

Popular Posts