Crafty Day
Today we went over to Melissa's to swim, have lunch, and do some crafts. And like always, she blew us out of the water!
She had so many fun things out on the table for the kids to do when we got there. And not only that but she had so many brushes, so many paint colors, AND she had big t-shirts for the kids so they wouldn't mess up their clothes. I can't tell you enough how much I love Melissa. She truly is heaven sent!
We had such a fun day. The kids each made so many things, like a treasure box, a little drawer thing, a plane... to name a few. And then they each painted some canvas's which Lexi immediately hung in her room.
OH! She also had face paint for the kids. It was super cute to watch Lexi and Lacey paint each other's faces lol.
I could do days like today over and over again.








Comments
Post a Comment