Wake Up, You're One!!!
Well good morning to you, you big one year old, you!!
I snuck into Zavier's room at about 4 this morning (yes, I know that I'm a bit crazy when it comes to birthdays) so that he could wake up to balloons. I think it was worth it too. He seemed to like them. And I think it helped for him to know that the day was a special one.
Because it sure was!
We started the day with donuts. He only had like two bites lol but that's okay.
And then the rest of the day was all birthday stuff/prep.
We made cookies and cupcakes and then we did his smash cake!
(That will have a separate post)
AND we took some one year portraits. The day was all about Zave.
Then we had lots of family over for dinner and cake. Jimmy did most of the work since we bbq'd.
It was a fun night.
Zavier's favorite gift was definitely his car from Aunt Amanda.
After presents we had cookies and cupcakes. And we of course, sang to our baby. Which was practically heart wrenching.
Ughh it's so hard that they have to grow up!!
I didn't think that Zave would eat his cupcake at all since he's really not into eating lately but he got more into than I thought. I love the pictures of his little hands. I wish they could stay little forever.
Anyways, pretty soon after he had his cupcake, he went down to bed. And just like that, we now have a one year old!
Happy first birthday Zavy!!
Here are some videos from the day!





























Comments
Post a Comment