Izaac's Pokemon Bash!
We all woke up this morning with one major change. There was no longer a 4 year old living in our home. Yes that's right.
Izaac is now FIVE!
It was so much fun celebrating him all day long. Izaac has such a special place in my heart. I am so in love with his attitude about things, the way he thinks, and his cheerful disposition. He's a boy full of gratitude and love and I just can't get enough of him!
Which made celebrating him all day that much more fun. He noticed and loved every little detail of his day and I just loved it!
It made it even more special today because Grandpa Cox and Debbie were able to be here with us too. I think he felt extra important.
He woke up to streamers and balloons and lots of gifts found downstairs.
And all of the decorations were Pokemon!
Izaac loves pokemon right now and had so much fun picking out things at party city yesterday.
After donuts for breakfast, he opened all of his gifts and I think he loved every single one.
And after that everyone went swimming while I stayed in to finish his cake. I absolutely loved doing his cake this year (I mean I do every year lol) but this year, it was fun to do the pikachu (not that he is perfect by any means tho lol).
Anyways, Izaac loved it and like always, that's all that matters in my book!
It was such a fun day. After games, swimming, and more swimming, we bqq'd for dinner and then had cake. Oh! and then there was even more swimming after that =)
Happy Birthday Izaac boy!!





























Comments
Post a Comment