Splishy Splashy Pad

This morning we finally headed over to the Splash Pad at Veramonte Park. We've been to this park a couple times now (it's only about a 5 min drive from our house) BUT every single time I have told the kids "NO splash pad!" (I am super mean, I know).

However, today I decided to be somewhat nice. It seems so funny to me to go to a splash pad when you have a gigantic in-ground pool in your back yard but the kids don't seem to see it that way lol.

Anyways, it was super cute because Izaac kept calling it the Splishy Splash. For the record, he knew he was being silly lol, but I still thought it was cute and wanted to share =)

Zavier loved crawling around to the different spouts. At first he was surprisingly hesitant but eventually he realized there was nothing dangerous about it =)

It was fun to spend the morning watching the kids run around while they laughed and screamed their little heads off.








Comments

Popular Posts