We LOVE our Pool!
One of the best things about our new home is without a doubt our pool! We only jumped in a few times after we moved in last year because it was already pretty late in the year, and a bit chilly, so now that it is much warmer everyday, we are all getting a true taste of what it's really like to have a pool in our very own backyard. And oh my goodness, it is heavenly!
I am so so so glad that it was one of our make or breaks. It's SO hot... so there's that, it gives us plenty of vitamin D, it allows for amazing exercise, it's such a great bonding family activity, AND it really does make the kids a little more sleepy. =)
It's only been about a month of swimming everyday but I think we're already all madly in love.
I also think it's going to be a forever kind of relationship!
I also think it's going to be a forever kind of relationship!

Comments
Post a Comment