Butterfly Wonderland

Today I got to spend most of the day with my bestest girlfriend on the second grade field trip to the butterfly exhibit.

And it was such a fun day.

It was cold and windy though! Luckily, we were inside most of the time.

We only had a few kids in our group which made it nice. It also allowed us to bend the rules a little bit and find ways to get the butterfly's to land on us =)

It was fun to see Lexi interact with her friends and classmates.
Mostly, because it was just SO different than what I have previously seen. She was much more talkative and comfortable! In fact, on the bus ride home I dared her to scream out her "boyfriend's" name and she did!!

She yelled Cameron at the top of her lungs. I was stunned lol

Grateful I can go on field trips and make these memories with my kids =)











Comments

Popular Posts