She's HERE!!!

We LOVE when Aunt Amanda comes and this time was the best time yet!

She is such a huge blessing to our family.

Just a couple weeks ago we were talking and it came up how Lexi was significantly struggling with sleep again, and she immediately said that she was going to come out. Not because she thought she could magically fix Lexi's problems but to just be here for her and for all of us.

I actually got pretty emotional about it. I thought it was so amazing of her to want to spend her time and days off of work here.

And then I got emotional again when she left lol. I truly didn't want her to leave! She is so much fun to have around AND so much help! There were so many times I would go to put on Zavier's shoes or get him juice, or wash a pan, and come to find that Amanda already did it. She is heaven sent.


It's also so nice just being able to hang out and talk with her. She has become such a good friend of mine. 

Seriously, one of my wishes is that we can live next door to her. 
And it is most definitely one of Lexi's too.


She cried the day that Amanda left too and even some days after that.
I would ask her, what is wrong and she would just say, "I miss Amanda" She loves her so much.


We got to do a lot of fun stuff while she was here too. 

I am so glad she came and we all can't wait to see her again this summer!









Comments

Popular Posts