Expedition, My Love

The van has been on it's last leg for quite some time now. And I have to say, every time I would go to drive it, I would look up and think, "please, please, please, let us make it there" Lol.

And for the last month or so we have been looking at new rides!

It's been so fun thinking about having another car. A car that all the doors open. A car that uses blue tooth. A car that has a back up camera. A car that is RELIABLE.


But of course, these things take time. It was actually a running joke for a while because every time I thought I was seeing the van for the last time... it would still end up in our garage haha. It kind of became a running joke.

BUT it finally bid us farewell for good!!


 One of the first days that Amanda was here actually.

Jimmy had left sometime in the morning and a couple hours later Jimmy pulled in with no more odyssey lol. He pulled in with a sweet looking 2017 Expedition!
   


We have looked at expeditions for a while now and so the last week or two it was just a matter of finding the right one and we finally did.

Oh my goodness. It feels so good to drive it. No more shakes. No more worries. Just smooth sailing!

We're pretty excited about it =)



Comments

Popular Posts