The ZOO!


What a fun day. We all just love the zoo.
My only complaint is that it would have been warmer. Today was definitely the coldest day of the week. And I was chilly the entire time.

No one else felt this way though. Honestly, I think they all thought it was perfect lol.

Anyways, this zoo near our house is so great. I'm always so impressed. Time after time. I feel like they do something "extra" to get the animals up and moving around. Because every time we are here, all the animals are up and about! It's so fun.

Today we even got to watch the bears fight.
The kids had a blast.

And eventually Zavy fell asleep in the stroller which is always a bonus for me.

I'm also so glad that Jimmy got to go with us. Having him around is another bonus for me lol

After the zoo, we got some BBQ and went home to watch some march madness.
















































Comments

Popular Posts