Field Trip at the Farm

Today I got to go on another field trip, making it two this week!

And this time it was with Izaac. Again, I was so glad I had the opportunity to go!

First, I got to experience Izaac's first bus ride with him. Can you believe he's never been on a bus?? That is just so crazy to me! It was such a big deal for him to get on a school bus.

We had fun sitting together and eating candy (which I snuck on of course).

After about 15 minutes or so we got to the farm. We have actually been here multiple times but always to just pick pumpkins, so it was really kind of fun to see the different parts of the farm. We got to pick lots of different vegetables and I thought it was actually really cool.

This time I was only given one other kid to be in our "group". The teacher told me on the side that she was giving me the "the kid". She said that she was only giving me him because he was a "runner".

Which he did... several times....

Lol but he was cute and and Izaac and him actually had a lot of fun together.

It was a really fun day and luckily it was way warmer today which worked out perfectly since this time around, we were outside the whole time.

Bonus! We got to take so many of the veggies home. It was fun cleaning them up with Izaac and then counting them.

The giant turnip still makes me laugh. It is HUGE! Who knows what we will do with it lol



















Comments

Popular Posts