The IDEA Museum
Today we went to Mesa to go to the Idea Museum. I've heard really good things about it and the kids were super excited.
It was cute but honestly I thought the Children's museum in Phoenix was better. Anyways, aside from my personal review, the kids loved it. They ran around like crazy and it was hard to get any really good pictures because they never stopped moving and they were hardly ever together. I think because they are usually manned by just me and now that they had two other adults, they felt a lot more free to go on their own personal adventures lol.
My favorite part was watching Zavier in the baby play area. There was a dog stuffed animal in there that he definitely thought that was real lol. It was so funny to watch how excited he would get when he got close to it.
His favorite part was probably the silly gate to the baby play place though. Seriously, all he wanted to do most of the time was stand at the gate and open and close it.
So that's where we spent most of our time.
After the older kids were done exploring we went over to the rain forest cafe. We were going to go to a park but it was kind of hot and the kids needed to re-fuel.
I know the food isn't great at this place but I can honestly say I think it's a pretty cool place to eat. The kids love getting the frog hats, when it thunderstorms, and watching all the animals around. They have been begging me to take them for a long time too. So they were pretty content with getting to go. Plus it was extra fun to go with Aunt Amanda.
Zavier on the other hand was a lot harder than I thought he would be. I think he was just way too tired from the museum. he didn't seem to care about all the cool stuff around him or the food... lol. He just wanted to go to bed poor thing. He slept on the entire ride home.
Later that day we went over the park by our house. It was fun. We took turns jumping off the swings and Zavier went down the slide probably 200 times.
Another amazing day =)
These were from my phone!
Rainforest Cafe Pics
Oh! Also, Amanda bought Izaac this snake =)





















Comments
Post a Comment