The Train Park
Today we got to have another fun day and went over to Scottsdale... in our new ride I might add!
First we got tacos at Habanero's, which were freaking amazing. I got the mahi mahi tacos and they were absolutely delicious. The kids really liked their tacos too. I think we could have ordered everyone 5 more tacos and there would still be no left overs.
After that we went over to the train park. The kids didn't even need to ride the train either. They had so much fun just playing at the playgrounds. I forgot how big their park is. The kids would have played for a lot longer but it was getting hotter and hotter by the minute and eventually we figured it was probably smart to go home.
Oh! But on the way home, we stopped at this new place that had just opened Churroholics.
Oh my gosh. I thought it was incredible. Jimmy wasn't too impressed. Probably because it was on the pricier side but we shared the churro bites with ice cream, whipped cream, cocount, and chocolate and it was one of the best things I've ever had lol.
And then as soon as we got home we all went outside for a dip. It was another really fun day.
Zave had so much fun on this thing, I could not stop taking pictures of him!




















Comments
Post a Comment