Mom and Dad in Cottonwood!
After our trip to Utah we got to spend even more time with grandpa and grandma here in Cottonwood for a couple days.
And we all had a really good time. We played games, we went to the park, grandpa helped fix a couple things, we watched football, and grandma and grandpa of course, spent lots of quality time with Lexi and Izaac.
Our kids went through withdrawal for almost a week!
Thanks for visiting us mom and dad, we all just love when you come!
Here are a few pictures and a cute video of Grandma doing the Hokey Pokey with the kids at our house.
And here are some more pictures I took at Sunset park. Kind of an over load... but I know that =)
Daddy stopped by to see us!
I really love this park. So big, so clean, and close to daddy when he's working.
Thanks again for all the fun, Grandma and Grandpa.
We miss you already!































Time with Grandkids is the best! And it's obvious that your kids' grandparents already know that. It looks like you had SUCH A GREAT TIME!
ReplyDelete