Painting Pumpkins

Can I just say how awesome Arizona is in the Fall. It is the perfect outside weather. Warm but not too hot and it's so wonderful to just do everything outside like,

Painting Pumpkins!

Each kid got a little pumpkin this year and then got to paint it.

I even refrained from stepping in and helping and let each of them just do their own thing.

Lexi stayed in the same spot the entire time and painted the whole pumpkin purple (no surprise there)
She was very focused and it was cute to see how careful she was... I wonder where she gets it from =)


Then there was Izaac...



Didn't take long....



In his defense, even though he painted other things, like his hands, and ate the paint, his pumpkin was almost completely painted!



They had a great time and it's so fun to see their different personalities come out in activities like this


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts