7, 5, 3, 2, 2, and 0

A little while back Jake and Cari asked me to watch their kids while they went away to Sacramento for  one of the last weekends in May, for our cousin, Martin's wedding.
And I am so glad they did. 
.....
No really.

I absolutely loved being able to spend some quality time with some of my nieces and nephews and we had a very fun and busy time together.

I had a seven year old, a five year old, a three year old, two, two year olds, and a not so quite one year old and I gotta say, coming back home, I now feel like just my two... are complete cake lol
It honestly wasn't bad at all and I never really felt crazed or frustrated.

Jake and Cari's kids did so well. I have to give the prize to baby Thor though. He was seriously perfect. I don't think he ever fussed or cried even once. 

We read books, played games, watched movies, made and frosted cookies, swam, and more.

It was a nice surprise when Jimmy showed up earlier on Sunday than I had expected too.
He is so good to me =)

I actually didn't take too many pictures but here are the ones I did take.

They're mostly of all the cookie action.

Making the dough!





Rolling the dough out and making stars!






And the best part... frosting them!




Finished product
We made red, white, and blue stars in honor of Memorial Day.
The kids did awesome.



Here are some of the other pictures I got

Game pad fun


First time eating a hot dog on a bun!
(saw how Hazel and Speed were eating theirs and decided she was big enough to do the same)


Hot Tubbin'


Jacob had just recently made this swing for their back yard, and Lexi was obsessed with it, from the minute we got there, till the minute we left




And here is the best baby around!
All smiles =)


It was a great weekend

Comments

Popular Posts