So Long San Diego!!
Unfortunately, we had to head back home Wednesday morning.
It really was a very quick trip.
But so so so worth it =)
Jimmy drove the entire way back. Crazy guy. Can't complain though. Made it super easy for me.
The kids again, did so well. I am excited to venture a bit further in the future just because they were so great.
On the way back we stopped at the sand dunes.
I just love how pretty it is here.
Perfect for pictures!
However, like usual, my vision of the pictures we would take here as a family, didn't necessarily pan out as planned. But what else is new? =)
I'll take what I can get.
We had fun playing for bit before we had to get back on the road.
Till next time sand dunes!!
The rest of the trip back was really smooth.
I mean, Jimmy did get pulled over, and him and the cop talked for almost 30 minutes but again, what else is new? =)
It really was the perfect trip and I am so grateful for it.
I love my family.















Comments
Post a Comment