Lex"isms"
Lexi is really starting to say and come up with the funniest things. She also calls some things back-wards too, which is hilarious.
I have a little journal that I write most of these down in, but I wanted to share some on this too.
"Mom, are the kids on the bus school going home?"
Me -"Jesus loves to helps us"
Lexi - "But I don't need help, my room is already clean"
"When is the truck-mail coming today? I need to put out my envelope for Grandma"
"Just two more minutes and I'll be careful I promise"
(when asking if she could jump off from the top of our bed)
"I'm hungry in the closet"
(meaning, she wants something to eat from the pantry)
or
"I'm hungry downstairs"
(meaning, she wants to eat something downstairs while she watches a show)
"I am a princess fairy and I am going to fly to the castle and make cookies with sprinkles and then eat them!"
"Look I am bigger! my body is bigger!"
"Let's go camping on the beach and float on the water with our sleeping bags! and Izaac can stay in the little crib because he is too little"
Daddy- "Lexi, finish eating"
Lexi- "If I eat two more bites, then I'll be done and then you can be the horse, okay?"
"Aww I love the summer and we need to get a pool and put on bathing 'soups' and swim ALL day!"
Me- "Where is Nemo's mommy?"
Lexi- She died a long time ago just like Daisy
Me- "Do you want to come to the store with me, while Izaac is napping?
Lexi- "Oh! yes! and then we could go see the pink piggies, won't that be great?"
"Ahh I can't wait till I can be born so I can have a sippy with juice"
"Mom, let's go to the money store to get more money"
Me - "What do we do if we see someone needs help?"
Lexi- "Get them a band-aid of course"
Lexi- "Those clouds are bad guys"
Me- "Why are they bad guys?"
Lexi- "I don't know... (pauses and thinks)
Maybe they just don't want to go to bed."
"How can we make wings to fly, really? because I don't have pixie dust... Izaac lost it all" (sad face)
You're a cutie Lex. I really need to write more of what you say down.

So cute!
ReplyDelete