Choo Choooo!!!


One of Izaac's birthday presents this year was a remote control New York Yankees train. 
He got it from his Aunt Amanda and to say that he loves it, is truly an understatement. 

Because it was such a big gift, we actually waited to put it together. We thought it might be good to get out for a day that needed some extra "sprucing" 
(... you know, the kind of day that your kids decide nothing in the universe is fun and walk around like aimless zombies)

However, it actually got put together on one of the mornings Jimmy didn't get home till about 4am.
He really needed to sleep AND he still had to go into work later that day, so I thought it would be a good idea to keep them downstairs as long as possible. 

So out came the train.

And it really is very cool. The kids were both so excited while I was putting it together. 
I had to multitask as half the time I was putting it together and half the time I was warding off little children. 

Izaac instantly fell in love and it was so fun to watch him because he had an endless smile that whole morning.




Thanks so much Aunt Amanda!

Comments

Popular Posts