Beach Day Continued!

After we all got energized again, we went out to dinner. 
Jimmy chose this hole in the wall place called, Canada Steak Burger.


I was nervous lol.
But, Oh my goodness! It was so good!
I had the fried shrimp and I was so tempted to order 3 more orders to go.
They were delicious!
Jimmy liked his burger too. 
Oh, and the kids got chicken and french fries.... umm they were actually some of the best chicken tenders we ever tasted.
So dinner was a win =)

After that, we decided to go back to La Jolla. 

None of us were quite done with the beach yet and La Jolla seemed perfect.




We let the kids play at the park for a bit but pretty soon they both just wanted to be on the beach.
Can't say I blame them.


And it didn't take more than two minutes for this one to get all wet.




Or for this one to get all sandy.




I am not sure why, but there were so many more seagulls there in the evening.
Hehe, both kids got a kick out of chasing them.





Ughhh gross, seaweed!!


I love these pictures of Jimmy and Lexi.
Best daddy there is. 



Still keeping his distance from that water!



Finally a family picture!!
(even though the kids made sure not to smile... again! lol)


Did I mention how good this day was...
Well it just kept getting better.
After we were done with the beach for the second time, we decided...

"Why not go back to that delicious ice cream place?"
And once again, it did not disappoint!



Jimmy got their famous waffle ice cream sandwich.
A hot homemade buttermilk waffle with ice cream in the middle.
It was pretty scrumptious lol




AND then, after we were done with ice cream, we thought it would be nice to take a walk on the pier. 
It was so gorgeous out.

Perfect end to a perfect day.









I love how close they are getting.


Thought this was a cool picture with the flag.


Think I'll keep this guy =)






And finally we were back in the hotel.
What would the world do without Netflix?


Jammy Time!





"No more monkeys jumpin' on the bed!"


And out...


Such an amazing time.
Pretty sure I could do that every single day. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts