It's a Beautiful Life


I am currently learning (once again, I should add) that life... doesn't always go according to plan.
  
And this lesson can be hard.

Really hard.

But I am also learning to find joy in the now. And that is what this post is about. 

Sometimes I get so caught up on "the plan" that I miss out on the now.

 And I read something or other, the other week about how if we aren't happy today, we might just run out of time.

I don't want to do that.

I want to enjoy every second of my life.
Especially this particular stage.
I mean, constantly being able to be in the center of my children's lives, allows me to literally see big and small miracles each and every day. 

What could be more powerful and special than that?

I love being a mom. It's still really the only thing I ever really care about being. 
And I don't want to miss a second being worried about some plan.

I have come to realize that here and now is the plan that God has for me. 
And ya know what? I'm gonna take it.

And I'm gonna try to love every second of it.
Because I should and because I am enormously blessed beyond blessed.

Comments

  1. This is so true. I wish I could be better at this very thing. Especially because my darn kids keep getting older and time keeps going faster and all that. You're smart for figuring it out so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, sis. Seems like we haven't seen you in a while. We should get together sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your attitude! And appreciate you sharing it; we all need a reminder from time to time, you know. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts