The Chicken Park


One of the later weekends in February, me and the kids took a short trip to Phoenix. Dad had a camp out with the boy scouts and Jimmy works all day Friday and Saturday, so we decided it might be fun to go and keep Grandma company and do some city things! (ya know, like shop at target and hobby lobby, and eat at the Cheesecake factory). And it was AWESOME!

We only stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's for Friday night but it really was such a great time, especially for me! 
We got there Friday lunch time, hung out, went to the "chicken park", ate at the Cheesecake factory, and then on Saturday I got to go to Target AND Hobby Lobby, with no kids!, we then had an awesome Maui Maui taco lunch at Jacob's, where Lexi swam in the pool (yes, she's nuts!), and THEN I smushed two twin mattresses from mom and dad's in the van and headed home (super anxious to get their new bunk beds together!) 

Anyways, like mentioned before, one of the things we did was go to the "chicken park".  Grandma has really been wanting to take Lexi because its play ground is kind of different. It is mainly meant for climbing and it has a lot of unique obstacle course type of things to do. 
So it's right up Lexi's aisle.

And she of course, loved it! 

But, Oh. My. Goodness!

This park triggered a side of Izaac I have really never seen before! Not only was he climbing everything in sight but he was good at it! He really used all his strength and I think he even surprised himself lol. So he was definitely fun to watch. 

I am so happy that my kids love to be outdoors and are active. 







That's all the pictures I have. It was hard to take good pictures with the lens that I had on my camera, just because they were morning so much. 

Comments

Popular Posts