The Sweetest Thing
One morning I woke up to the sweetest surprise ever. As soon as I got up (I'm 100 % sure Lexi has some sort of alarm in her body when my feet hit the floor) she came running in my room, super excited and exclaiming that she had a surprise for me.
She grabbed my hand and we hurriedly made it to the kitchen table, where she had breakfast and a card waiting for me. I basically melted to the floor.
It was not a special or particular day. It was just a sweet sweet gesture for her mom. She was so proud of how she broke the graham crackers all by herself and how she got down a "special" glass all by herself, and filled it with orange juice without spilling.
It was beautiful and I don't think I'll ever forget it.
I love you Lexi girl.

Those are indeed the sweetest moments!
ReplyDelete