Climbing Queen
Man this girl.
So at the "purple park" there was this rock climbing section with a wall that was Idk, I wanna say, between 10-12 feet tall. So not terribly high but pretty substantial for kids.
Well, it was really no surprise when Lexi came running up to me, "Mommy, mommy!!, I went all the way to the top!" Of course, I wanted to see and she wanted to show me, and sure enough, she did her thing and went right up to the very top. No hesitation. No fear.
I think there was at least three adults that came up to me afterwards, in shock that Lexi could do that, let alone all by herself. This one guy came up to me and was like, "Ya, I mean, when I first saw her start climbing, I was sure that eventually she would start screaming for help, but she just went up, and then she just went right back down!"
She sure is special and I just want to document these moments that make her so unique.
It's been super fun watching her do the rope climb at gymnastics too. The girl just monkeys her way to almost touching the ceiling every time.
You are something else little Lex!
Here is a quick video that got cut off like 6 times. This is the best of the clips haha.
I need to get better at video!
Comments
Post a Comment