"It's Falling Popcorn!!"


We had another "once in lifetime" snow day over here in Cottonwood! 
Though I am now thinking, it's going to be an annual thing haha.

Regardless, it was such a great day.
I woke up to Lexi yelling, "Popcorn is falling, popcorn is falling!"
And at first, I was completely bewildered. What in the world could she mean lol

And then I looked out the window, and it made... some sense =)

And before I could blink, our one winter box of stuff was open and hats and gloves were scattered over the floor. 

They weren't going to waste a second.




This time, it didn't stick at all. But it was still so magical for all of us.
And we had fun taking pictures, catching snowflakes with our tongues, and having fun warm treats all day.








 It is fun to have snow days that don't last more than a day.

Comments

Popular Posts