The Purple Park
That first weekend in February we went down to Phoenix Sunday night, for the super bowl. And it was our very first sleep over at Grandma and Grandpa's. Unfortunately, Jimmy had to go back home that night though, since he had work the next morning.
But the kids and I had lots of fun the next day with mom and dad before mom brought us back home.
And one of the things we got to do was go to the "purple park".
I think Lexi might just remember this park for the rest of her life because of it's color lol
It was love at first sight.
It was also HOT!
Goodness gracious, I felt like the worst mom ever, watching my kids run around in long sleeves and pants, all flushed and sweaty!
Though, I don't think they really noticed themselves.
I had fun snapping away as per usual =)
Towards the end of our time there at the park, Izaac noticed these big red balls.
And decided he should.... probably bring one home.
He must have tried to push that ball for 10 whole minutes with all his might, mind, and soul.
It was probably one of the funniest things I have seen this year.
Here is him trying to figure out why on earth it wasn't moving...
hehe =)
And they of course made sure to get as dirty and sandy as possible before going home.
















Comments
Post a Comment