A Favorite Time
I have really really come to love picking up Lexi from school.
I love the fact that my girl gets to come home for the rest of the day. I have been loving the weather. I love that it gives me a reason to get outside.
But mostly I really just enjoy the time with the kids. Four out of the five school days, I take the boys with me and so on the way to the school, I get to spend some one on one time with Izaac. Usually we get plenty more of that throughout the day but there is just something about being on a walk together that makes it extra special.
I also love my view of Zavier in the stroller. He LOVES taking walks and everyday it is definitely something that he enjoys.
And then I love getting to chat with Lexi on the way back. It really gives us some time to talk about her day and what happened. And I LOVE that most days, she pretty much tells me everything.
It really is such a simple and small moment in the day but it has become something that I truly treasure.
Even on those days that the kids race home and leave me and Zave in the dust, I love. It makes me feel so blessed to watch them run home.
And sometimes my view gets even better when Daddy tags along =)





Comments
Post a Comment