"Die-ing" Eggs
Timing hasn't always been in our favor when it comes to special holiday things. But this year, dying Easter eggs the night before Easter as a family worked out perfectly!
It's so fun doing these traditions together as a family. I love the way it makes me feel. We had music playing the whole time and I wish I could have made it last longer somehow.
The kids felt the same I think. They both would have done 100 more eggs lol. I'll have to make way more next year.
Most of Izaac's eggs all came out a very similar shade hehe. Lexi however, was a lot more particular and tried very hard to do different ones.
I love that we are getting to experience all these traditions in our new home too. It feels good and I just know it's exactly where we are supposed to be.
Happy Easter tomorrow!












Comments
Post a Comment