Play Day Hunt
Izaac and I finally made it to a playgroup at the park! I figured it was time lol plus it was a special Easter egg hunt one and I just couldn't deny Izaac the fun =)
And I am so glad that we went!
I got to meet lots of fun moms and Izaac had such a blast.
He loved running around for eggs and was PSYCHED that he found an all gold one!
He loved playing with friends from church. All of which were girls I might add. For some reason most of the kids his age in church are girls! But since he is so used to Lexi, he didn't seem to mind one bit.
It was so fun to watch him play. I cannot believe he is going to be five soon!! Ughh!!
It was nice getting to have a morning just us. We did the Easter egg hunt, got his hair cut, and then went out for lunch! Love you Iz Piz!







Comments
Post a Comment