Gushy Grocery Sighting

I feel like as a mom I constantly get the opportunity to see amazing things.

Sometimes they are things that would be amazing to lots. Sometimes they are things that are amazing to just family and friends. And sometimes they are things that are amazing to just me.

Moments that make me stop completely in my tracks . Moments that make me smile and make me take a second to thank God for what I am seeing. 

Man, I still can't say it enough... I LOVE being a mom.

Anyways, I was in the grocery store with all three kids so I was kind of in a tunnel vision, "Get what we need and get out" lol

But then I look up in the middle of the baby isle and what do I see?

Lexi and Izaac doing a secret handshake together.

I've never seen them do this yet.
(Yes, this was probably a moment that was just amazing to me)

It was so incredible to watch as their mom though!
I am so grateful that Lexi and Izaac are so close. Close in age and close as friends.

I am so grateful that they are happy. That they can find fun in the middle of a grocery isle.

It definitely got me out of my tunnel vision.
And it definitely got me to buy a couple more snacks that weren't on the list =)



Comments

Popular Posts