11 Months And I'm Sobbing
Zavier dear, you only have one more month left before you turn a big one year old!
And it's kind of breaking my heart.
I still just feel like time is seriously jipping me.
But there you are, cute as ever, and not at all concerned that your first year of life is almost up!
You are doing so well Zave babe!
You are still walking along everything and you are even starting to get more brave and go from the table to the couch (1 foot away but still) without getting down first. You don't like walking with your little walker though. We try to get you to walk with it but you look at us like we're crazy.
Maybe it's because you are a lightening fast crawler now and don't want anything to do with something slowing you down lol. Seriously, when we are upstairs, we need someone's eyes on you at all times because we never know if you're going to book it towards those stairs!
We actually have to keep eyes on you always haha because you are really starting to get into things. For example, the bathroom. That toilet water is probably your favorite thing to get your hands on... and if that door is left open, you are there in a heartbeat, literally soaking up every drop of potty water that you can!
You also try to open up all the cabinets. Luckily for me, this house was baby proofed before we moved in! Literally all of them, including all of the bathroom ones, have the special child lock thing on them. It makes you pretty frustrated. Me on the other hand, thinks it's wonderful =)
So instead of the cabinets, you try and cause destruction in the pantry. This is another favorite place of yours. And so far you have managed to pop a soda open, spill lots of different snacks and chip bags, and once, you even got about half a box of cereal emptied. You were very proud too hehe.
But honestly, it never bothers me. I really love to see you try and figure things out.
Let's see. Right now you have 8 teeth! So crazy. And you are eating better everyday. You are definitely our least pickiest eater and will literally try anything. AND! you are doing so much better at handling food by yourself. I still can't give you too much of something or you'll just throw it over board lol but if I give you 4-5 of something, you do pretty good.
However, you have completed stopped drinking your bottles on your own. I am not too sure why either because you can definitely do it. But if I give you a bottle on the floor, you refuse to take it. So for the last couple weeks, I'll have to sit down and give it to you. But I don't mind this either. I actually kind of look at it like a little gift.
Time spent with you.
Time to look into your big blue eyes and just think about how incredibly lucky I got to be your mom.
You are so special Zavier. You are a living miracle and remind me everyday of what really matters.
Some other things about you right now
You love to eat rocks =)
You LOVE your bath! Which reminds me. You totally understand several words now. Bath for instance. It's so fun now that you are recognizing what words mean.
You are doing MUCH better at night again. And I usually won't hear from you after I put you down until 6 in the morning. And you still never ever cry to get up.
You absolutely love music. And you think it's hilarious when mommy does any type of dance move. (Your father feels the same way)
You love to play peek a boo (you can't do it yourself but you love when we do it for you)
You are starting to hate to be changed.
You think it's so funny to get to the stairs and wait until you see me have a nervous breakdown.
You are starting to love being outside. And every time our sliding door opens, you are right there.
You never hesitate to smile at anyone. People LOVE coming up to us at the grocery store because you'll usually give them a 15 second smile which they take for an invitation to come and converse lol
You are amazing Zavier.
And we love you.
Enjoy your last month of being zero!!



Comments
Post a Comment