Luv 2 Play


Tuesday of Spring break we played with cousins at our house in the morning and then in the afternoon, I took Lexi and Izaac to a place called, Luv 2 Play. There, we met up with Lexi's friends, Tiffany and Lacey.

It worked out so nice that I didn't have to bring Zavier too. (Jimmy had the day off) 
It was nice because the place was pretty crowded. (Turns out Tuesdays are always half price) So with it being a Tuesday, on Spring break... lol I'm sure you can put the two together.

So having a stroller, a big diaper bag, and then a baby, would have been kind of hard.
It was also so fun that I could focus on just the older kids. 

Both of them had so much fun.
I had so much fun too. It was fun chatting with friends all afternoon and then watching the kids run wild.

We'll definitely have to go back.

I'm really digging this Spring break thing. Having Lexi home with us is AWESOME.

















Comments

Popular Posts