Jurassic Quest!

We summed up our spring break by going to Jurassic Quest down in Phoenix on Saturday.
I saw that they were coming a really long time ago and it's been on our agenda ever since.

And it was actually really awesome. We didn't get the VIP tickets so the kids were kind of bummed that they couldn't do alot of the rides and things but honestly just being there with all the dinosaurs was worth it. They really did such a good job at making them look so life like. Izaac actually asked me a couple times, "Are you sure they're not real". 

And honestly... I don't even think he believed me when I told them yes lol

The kids had fun getting snacks, walking around, taking pictures, seeing the baby dinosaurs, getting a dino toy, and doing crafts.

It was a fun family day and I'm glad we got to go!






























Comments

Popular Posts