Last Minute Fling at Bling
We found out at gymnastics this week that Bling (Lexi's gymnastic's place) was having an Easter egg hunt/event on Friday night. And I have to be honest, I wasn't planning on going lol.
And even that morning when two friends asked if we were going, because they thinking about going, I still didn't feel very up to it. It was a pretty hectic day as it was.
Award ceremony in the morning. Easter egg hunt at the park. Hair cut appointment for Izaac. Grocery shopping. And then I wanted to finish making the Easter cookies that I had made the dough for, the day prior. Then there was of course the regular stuff. Laundry, school pick up, dinner, blah blah blah.
But then something happened. Jimmy said that he wanted to get pizza for dinner which is always one of my favorite requests =) and my mood instantly was given a boost! Pizza can be so glorious!
All of a sudden going didn't seem so bad. So we went! And I'm so glad we did!
We even stayed until the very end which was possible because Jimmy opted to stay home with Zave.
The kids had so much fun doing the different booths, jumping in the bounce house, and looking for easter eggs at the end. But having free play in the gymnasium probably took the cake. They absolutely loved running around and using the equipment.
Lexi had so much fun with her friends Lacey and Tiffany too.
It was such a fun day.





Comments
Post a Comment