Father's Day 2019
We got to celebrate our main man today and we are just so thankful for all that he does for us. He loves the kids so much and I know that they can feel that everyday, which I am eternally grateful for.
Knowing that their Father in heaven loves them and also knowing that their earthly Father loves them are two of the greatest things a child can know and feel.
Jimmy is incredible and works so hard for all of us. He makes sure we are all taken care of and can also be such a goof. There isn't a day that goes by that he doesn't make each and every kid laugh.
I am also eternally grateful for this as well.
We made him a fun little poster with candies on it this morning before he woke up. And of course the kids had a bunch of cards and pictures for him which they couldn't wait until I gave them the green light to go into our bedroom and wake him up lol
The kids wanted to make him breakfast but he told them not to worry about it since he'd have to sleep in a bit since he worked the night before.
But they did help with dinner. We had steak, broccoli, and mashed potatoes.
I love Jimmy. And I love so much that he is the father to our kids.
Here are some of the things the kids said they loved about Dad.
They said they'd rather do this than a questionnaire thing. I probably should have made them do both... lol
Also, I couldn't let Father's Day come and go without saying how much I love my dad. He has taught me some incredible things and I am grateful for him.
He has also been such a fun grandpa to my kids which I am also so grateful for. I mean, he's always playing catch or basketball with Izaac, he loves to sing and read with Lexi, and he's Zavier's favorite by a landslide.
We love you Grandpa! =)





Comments
Post a Comment