This Cannot Be Real Life
This trip really was unreal. Not only did we have the best two days in the city ever but now we were going to Nantucket, one of the most beautiful places on earth. And we were going on a private jet to get there!!
I mean, who does that?!?!!
Seriously, what an experience. It makes you never want to fly commercial ever again haha.
I mean, almost immediately after we took off, Zavier spilt all his cheese its and right away the stewardess was there with a hot wet towel to clean him up and a little vacuum to get all the crumbs. Lol are you kidding me?!
The funny thing was too that the kids seemed right at home like this is totally normal. Lexi especially, just made herself comfy on the couch and was like no big deal LOL
Izaac took advantage of the drinks as much as possible. The flight was only an hour and I'm pretty sure he had like 12 drinks of either sprite or lemonade. And Zavier loved that he could walk around and climb up and down the seat. And I was just in awe the whole time that this was happening. I can't get over how blessed we are. It was so amazing.
That morning was awesome too. We went to Crystal and Kerry's one last time and Crystal had rainbow bagels for the kids. Oh my gosh. I forgot why I freaking love bagels so much. There is nothing like a fresh New York bagel. No wonder I was a little big bigger when I lived in New York hahaha.
We hung around the apartment for a little while and then we went back to the hotel to go and pack up. It was time to go. It was sad that we had to leave the city. No body wanted to leave.
I think it would have been even harder if we weren't about to go on a private jet to Nantucket. It definitely boosted our moods a bit hahaa
We had a fun little car ride to the Teterboro airport. And we waved goodbye as we entered the tunnel.
Till next time NYC!
It was crazy walking into the airport with no one there and just a beautiful lobby. What a different experience!
Anyways, before we knew it we were walking up onto the jet! And it was unforgettable. I still can't believe it was real life.
And now. Nantucket!!































Comments
Post a Comment