New York City! -Day 1
Our time in the city was absolutely amazing and without a doubt went by way too fast. Manhattan really is a whole different world that you cannot experience anywhere else. And I am so grateful we got to go!
The first morning we all woke up ready to go! I was worried that actually wasn't going to be the case too...
The night before, Izaac was complaining of an ear ache. So much so that I actually ended up sleeping next to him for almost the entire night. I was worried that when we woke up we may of had to take him to see a doctor.
But luckily! No more pain. Wheewwww.
We all got dressed and as soon as we were ready to walk out the door, Amanda and Crystal showed up =)
And we all walked over to this breakfast place together. Which do I even need to say it??... was AMAZING lol. I should probably note for the record that all Lexi wanted was fries and of course, that's what she got. And it was right then and there that the kids realized... this trip was going to be the best time of their lives hahaha.
After breakfast we walked over to this incredible bakery to pick up a cake for Nona. And of course... a couple treats for the kids on the side lol.
Ughh and just walking around was so awesome! The kids were instantly in love with the city and I have to say... NOT once did they ever complain about walking.
Next up was going to Crystal's so we could finally meet Corinne!! AHHH!!
It was so amazing getting to squeeze and hold her for the first time. She seriously is the softest, sweetest, little girl ever. I got teary repeatedly just being able to see her, and hug her, and laugh with her. I wish so much that we could be able to see her more often.
Jimmy of course, couldn't stop holding her either. He's always been such a sucker for babies and with Corinne it brought it to a whole new level lol. She's so smart too!! I could listen to her talk for hours on end haha
A little while after we got there, Jimmy's mom came with Nona and then so did Jimmy's dad. It was so nice to see everyone. I love so much that the kids got to see their grandparents and great grandma.
It was sweet to watch Nona interact with Izaac. I am pretty sure she thought he was Jimmy.
We did a cake and a pinata and Nona was not happy that Izaac blew out her candles LOL.
After the party, Grandpa Cox, Aunt Amanda, and our family all walked over to Chelsea Market. We walked the high line too. It was beautiful and I can't believe how lucky we got with the weather. It was absolutely perfect. I was so worried it was going to be hot. humid, and sticky but it really wasn't at all!
It was sweet to watch Nona interact with Izaac. I am pretty sure she thought he was Jimmy.
We did a cake and a pinata and Nona was not happy that Izaac blew out her candles LOL.
After the party, Grandpa Cox, Aunt Amanda, and our family all walked over to Chelsea Market. We walked the high line too. It was beautiful and I can't believe how lucky we got with the weather. It was absolutely perfect. I was so worried it was going to be hot. humid, and sticky but it really wasn't at all!

































































Comments
Post a Comment