Hi Summer Basketball!!
While this is Izaac's third season (which we are all thrilled about btw), we also get to watch our Lexi girl play now too! She has decided it's something she wants to try and we are so proud of her. Especially because she was supposed to be on her friend Addison's team but it didn't work out and she still wants to play!
I think she's gonna be awesome too. She has gotten quite good at home playing with her brothers,
AND Izaac is ecstatic about playing again. He gets to have Coach Grant again and we are all so happy about it.
I am so excited to get to spend my Saturdays watching my kids play!
Some people tell me that they hate having their Saturdays tied up because of games and I'm just like.... uhh I wish their games were longer! =)




Comments
Post a Comment