Place of Fun!

Because I took a lot of pictures, I decided to post about the Fun Place in Lakeside separately. The kids loved it here. Again, it was so nice of Jake and Cari to buy unlimited tokens and snacks for everyone. I think that's what partly made it so fun lol

Izaac said his favorite part was go karting, Lexi said her favorite was go-karting or min golf, and Zavier's favorite was definitely the toddler basketball arcade game.

Oh. My. Gosh. 

They had a mini basketball game that was more for Zavier's size and he fell in love. I think he might have done it literally a hundred times lol 

After some point that's all he wanted to do too. No snacks. No outside. Nothing else compared to the basketball game. So towards the end it got hard to stay with the family since that's all he wanted to do. Plus he was getting tired. 

I mean, I loved that he wanted to play bball so much but I was also grateful to take him back to the cabin for a nap lol. 

Anyways, I had so much fun mini golfing. I haven't done it in so long and so it was fun to try again. Though I was terrible in the beginning. Took me a couple courses to get back into the swing of it.... literally lol. 

It was an awesome time. Definitely something I'll remember. Pretty sure the kids will too.





















Comments

Popular Posts