The Perfect Choice
One of the things on the kids' summer bucket list is watching a scary movie.
Which I was kind of worried about because I didn't want to give my kids night terrors lol
Plus, we have Zave.
So I gambled on Jurassic Park. Izaac begged me to let them start it and I figured since it was 100 % fake, maybe it was a good choice.
And it was!! Woo hoo!!
Seriously. The kids loved it. Each of them!
And no one was traumatized or complained about going to bed afterwards.
However, at the same time, they definitely categorized the movie as scary.
Perfect?
Yes.
I enjoyed watching the first one again with the kids too. Even Jimmy sat for most of it.
And they are so excited to watch the next one already.
Which... is another win! Because now we have four more new and fun movies to watch together this summer!


Comments
Post a Comment