NYC Day 2!

Today was amazing. From minute to minute. From the start to the finish.

The kids woke up even more excited this morning than the last. I think because they now had a much better idea of the city and all of the beautiful possibilities lol. Plus they knew we were going to the toy store!

Lexi even wrote down her feelings before we left.

Today we got deli for breakfast which was of course, divine. And another thing that the kids were in awe and became in love with. They got to have a pepperoni deli sandwich and each of them said it was the best sandwich they ever had lol

Jimmy and I had bacon egg and cheese on a roll. So good.

After we ate we met up with Crystal and Amanda and head out to Timesquare!
And the quickest way was actually the subway which I thought was kind of perfect because the kids really wanted to ride it.

It wasn't easy with the stroller lol but compared to the double stroller a couple years ago, it seemed like a breeze.

It was fun to ride the subway and just watch the kids. Well, that's kind of how it was for me all day. I just loved watching their expressions and seeing their eyes wander from thing to thing. I love so much that they were able to have this experience.

We hit up all the good shops. Disney. Nintendo. FAO Swartz. Hershey. And last, we went to the American Girl Doll store. And oh my, was Lexi excited. She walked out of that store with a new member of our family, Kimberly, and the biggest smile on her face.

Honestly, both Lexi and Izaac were over the moon. We can't thank Crystal and Amanda enough for giving them the most perfect day.

We  got some pizza after that. We had pizza the day before too and they were like, "Is that okay that we get pizza again??" And were like.... UM YES lol

 Oh! and we also finally got to meet Chris, Amanda's boyfriend. He got to join us for the rest of the day. He was super nice and the kids instantly loved him lol.

While everyone was still at the pizza place, I left to go and change since I was a little dingy and sweaty. . Karen was coming!! There was no way I could be in New York and not see her! 

We were going to go out to dinner and then dessert and walk around a bit. 
And omgsh I had the best time. I'll post about it separately though.

While we were out, Amanda, Chris, Jimmy, Jimmy and the kids went walking around for a bit and down to the water front. Thankfully, Amanda took some really cute pics!

Seriously. Such an amazing day!

And tomorrow.... Nantucket!!!!

















































Comments

Popular Posts