My Bestie (and Twin)
If I could magically live near anyone it would be Karen. And I miss her so much it hurts sometimes.
It's always so bittersweet seeing her because we laugh so hard, can't stop talking, and have so much fun but then it's so hard to say goodbye =( And I remember that my soul mate lives thousands of miles away.
Seriously, I feel like you could call Karen my soul mate. She and me and so alike it's crazy. I remember in high school one day, I noticed she was wearing Christmas socks (it was March) and died laughing because I pulled up my jeans and showed her that I was wearing the exact same ones!
And it honestly is always been like that. We are twins.
Kathy Karen. Karen Kathy.
Anyways, it was no surprise that when she showed up at Crystal's apartment that we were basically wearing the exact same thing hahaha.
She came up to see the kids and Jimmy for a bit and then we left and went to Bubba's. It was really good too. And of course we had the best time chatting away.
After that we walked for a bit and then went to the Sugar factory. Which was so fun! They are kind of famous for having celebrities go to them and have locations in a lot of the big cities in the country. It was super cute and the menu was adorable. And when I saw the cookie monster shake, I knew it was meant for me lol All 2500 calories!
We had the best time there. I didn't want to leave! Ughhh.
We could have talked and laughed for hours and hours more.
I am so glad that Kare took the time to come to the city and see little old me. How I love her. She'll always be my bestie.




Comments
Post a Comment