A Peep's House
This year I thought it would be fun to do a cute little Easter project with the kids before our trip to New York and so while I was looking for one to try, I found,
"How to make a Marshmallow Peep's House"
I thought it was such a cute idea and when I showed it to Lexi she wholeheartedly agreed.
She actually got her shoes on and then said, "Come on, let's go get the stuff!"
So this year we made Peep houses.
Izaac's didn't necessarily look like the goal at hand haha but even his still turned out really cute! I still just think this idea was so great!
We all had a lot of fun and the kids loved being able to eat their peep in the end =)
Lexi's House
Izaac's House
(His roof had some issues lol)
Mmmmm, projects that you can eat are the best! =)














I bought the stuff to make these with my grandkids and then we were too busy. I still have peeps in my pantry, waiting for the next opportunity. Looks like it was as much fun as I'm hoping for!
ReplyDelete