Best Friends Forever
Never in my life will anyone ever be able to replace Kare.
It makes me so sad sometimes thinking what it might be like if we continued to live next to each other.
If only....
Anyways, on my second Saturday in New York we got to spend the whole day together, which was so so nice!
We hung out at Kare's for a little bit, went hiking, got our nails done, got lunch, and then she came over to my parents for a little bit to see the kids.
I still feel so bad because that same night was the only time Mary Kate and Melissa could meet up and so our goodbye was kind of rushed at the end.
But the rest of the day was perfect.
Ummm the hike, I was so ashamed hahaha because I am so out of shape!
But eventually we made it to the top!
It was so beautiful. I have actually never been up there before. It was at Mt. Beacon by the way lol
Dang wind made it almost impossible to take a decent picture lol
I had such a fun day and am so grateful for the friendship Karen and I have had.
Love you girl.






Comments
Post a Comment