Big Boy Bed!
Izaac is now in a big boy bed!!
We took the rail of his crib and he is free to get in and out as he pleases.
And.... HE LOVES IT!
Oh my goodness.
So we did this in March and it is now May and I can honestly say, he has never gotten up even once after we have put him down.
He just goes to sleep! Crazy kid!
That first day we took it down, I was sure I was going to have to battle him all afternoon (like I did with his sister) for his nap but nope!, he just went to bed!
And then he just went to bed again that night, and then again, and then again, and then again. =)
Ahhh it makes me so happy. He has done so well. It is so fun watching him get in it too.
He actually loves his bed and his naps. He definitely knows when he needs to rest.
I love it.
It's also super nice because we no longer have to get him in the mornings. Him and Lexi just play now until Jimmy or I get up. Its wonderful.
Thank you Izaac, for making me stay sane =)
So he was sleeping right when I took this picture but the flash woke him up lol


Comments
Post a Comment