Easter Eggs & Cookies!



On Saturday, before Easter, we had lots of fun dying Easter eggs and decorating cookies. 

Lexi was super fun to watch. 
She was so amazed every time an egg was pulled out of a cup because it had made a colorful transformation.
She also was pretty good at handling them herself!



Grandpa serenaded us a bit in the beginning 




She did occasionally drop them lol
"Woops"




I love Mom's smile here.


His eyes are closed on purpose
(the things I have to deal with)





Worked pretty hard on this duck egg =)


Who Lexi claimed to be the "most beautiful of all"



The runner up was this guy.... =)


Our Izaac woke up!


Didn't take more than two seconds for him to want to join in on the fun!




Cookie time!



Obviously it's always the best choice to eat them immediately after they have been frosted




I think it's cute that they are both in stripes



Another master piece of Jimmy's
One of the many reasons I married this man
... one of many talents =)


Almost ready for Easter!

Comments

Popular Posts