Easter Morning

We had a really nice Easter morning at Grandma and Grandpa's. 
After the kids woke up, Lexi immediately wanted to find her basket and could hardly wait for everyone to get downstairs so she could get started.

Izaac didn't quite understand what was going on at first and what his sister was so excited about but after Lexi found her basket, you could tell he got it lol and so he set off to find his.

Both of their faces were so cute when they found their baskets. 
They are so fun.

Waiting for everyone to come downstairs  


Yay for Easter baskets!




I love that they kept sharing and showing what they got with each other





She was seriously over the moon with excitement!


I love this picture =)
Izaac and Grandpa sure have a special bond


Nothing like a sugary pink peep to start the morning


This is the whole reason celebrating Easter is so wonderful
I am so grateful that I can be with my family for eternity because of the Atonement.







Could he be any cuter?!?!



Grandma is the best! and made cute bunny pancakes for breakfast!



Next stop, Nona's house!

Comments

Popular Posts