Children's Museum!
Last year, we fell completely in love with the Mid Hudson Children's Museum and so it was a must do again this year.
And once again, we had such a blast! Seriously, I cannot get over how fun this place is for young kids.
If I lived in Poughkeepsie, I definitely would have a yearly membership.
We went on a cloudy rainy day (it was cloudy and rainy a lot while we were there lol)
And we went after Jimmy left us so he wasn't there. But we did get to go with both grandmas/nonas (does that make sense?) =)
All the pictures I have though of both my mom and Christina are really not the greatest so I only have two at the end, which is crazy because it was impossible for me to stop taking pictures in the place!
It is just too cute and fun to not want to capture it all!
The Fire Station
Cutest little fire fighter I ever did see =)
He kept calling Grandpa haha =)
The Bakery
So entranced
These foam big building blocks were awesome.
Definitely a favorite part.
This was another favorite part.
Izaac stayed here the longest out of everything.
And this was my favorite!
It was a huge light bright cube.
Oh my goodness, I could have moved those little pegs around all day lol
The Art Room
They have these cute little seats in the big play room that are so fun!
So we took some cute pics.
After we left we walked outside for a couple minutes
(literally,because it was so cold out!)
And then we went over to Amici's Pizzeria and got some pizza.
Oh, and it was Amaaaaazzzzinggggg! =)
Such a fun day!






































Comments
Post a Comment