Play Doh in the House



One of the things I have never done with my kids yet is play doh. (I know... my poor children)

It is just one of those things that I don't necessarily like. 
I think it's mostly because just thinking about the colors mixing drives me up the wall lol and then it gets all dry and you find pieces stuck everywhere....

So it's honestly never even been in our house.

Well, one day at the store they had these huge bins out with play doh in them for 50 cents each. So I caved. (kind of... they each only got one and I threw them both away after we were done hahaha)

But they had a great time and I loved giving them ideas and watching them use their little imaginations. They are cute.

Maybe one day I'll be nice and let them do it again =)












Comments

Popular Posts